Date 01.12.2018 | Category: News
Vitafoods Europe is the event where the global nutraceutical supply chain gathers to create products that deliver optimal health, attracting 21,000+ of the most senior decision-makers from 115+ countries. The show covers the four key industry areas; Ingredients & Raw Materials, Branded Finished Products, Contract Manufacturing & Private Label and Services & Equipment.
For over 20 years, Vitafoods Europe has been connecting visitors with global suppliers to help grow their business. Speak with over 1,100 exhibitors and source 1,000’s of innovative products from ingredients, raw materials, dietary supplements, functional food & beverages and high quality services & equipment providers.
Gain crucial advice and expertise, and enrich your understanding by exploring the most important market trends, regulatory complexities, packaging and labelling challenges and market drivers through brand new event content and educational visitor attractions.
- Discover 1,100+ global suppliers
- Network with industry peers
- Source 1,000’s of industry leading products and services
- Meet technical experts
- Explore the latest trends
- Make better strategic business decisions
- Find product development solutions
- Give your products a competitive edge
- Visitor attractions to help you meet new business challenges
Running alongside the exhibition is the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme, bringing together some of the leading names within both academia and industry. The programme will deliverin-depth presentations and round table discussions with expert global speakers. Content will be divided into clearly focused content platforms, with topics including….
- Research & Development Forum
- Vitamins and minerals
- Marine ingredients
- Up and coming? Focussing on emerging ingredients
- Natural vs. synthetic botanicals
- Business and Marketing Forum
- From market trends to product entry
- Insights on recent & upcoming regulatory developments
- Marketing strategies
- Biolabeling: Synthetic vs. natural
- Supply chain and sustainability
- Personalised Nutrition Workshop
Register for FREE and find out more at www.vitafoods.eu.comSource: informa.comAuthor: Sossna