At Booth J035 (Hall 6) at All4Pack, Sidel and Gebo Cermex will be showcasing attractive solutions across packaging and end-of-line.
Says Louis Merienne, Sales Director Europe Gebo Cermex: “Thanks to our design expertise we are able to provide our customers with assistance very early in the value chain. This is one of the pillars of a successful partnership, which needs to evolve as the market changes: this is why our entire services portfolio, from pre-contracting to asset management, helps our customers in building, maintaining and improving their line performances.”
The key Sidel and Gebo Cermex solutions on display in Paris are:
• The proven Sidel Matrix™ blowers, overcoming the challenge of complex shapes by using preferential heating. This system benefits from the company’s twenty-year expertise in producing complete PET lines for the most demanding FMCG producers, a reputation materialised in the world’s largest installed base of Preferential Heating (PH) blowers and Combi solutions. Thanks to preferential heating, production of lightweight bottles in a variety of asymmetrical shapes across a wide range of packaging applications and with no compromises on optimal material distribution is no longer a challenge.
• SteadyEDGE™, a unique, patented base solution which offers FHPC producers enhanced brand differentiation options together with maximum production efficiency. In the FHPC markets – traditionally dominated by HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) and PP (Polypropylene) – Sidel’s SteadyEDGE base offers chances to accelerate the take-up of PET containers. Along with innovative and attractive PET package design variants, it ensures stable and cost-efficient production.
• The award-winning Gebo Cermex CoboAccess™_Pal. This industrial cobotic palletising cell is a compact and robust solution: designed to complement low-speed lines, it contributes to line efficiency, reliability and – especially – increased welfare for operators.
• Gebo Cermex’s AQFlex®, an all-in-one product handling technology, able to accommodate any product, whatever the application, whatever the market, in all container materials, formats and shapes, full or empty, while also enabling automatic changeovers and ensuring total care of product integrity.
• WB46, the latest addition to Gebo Cermex’s wrap-around case packer portfolio, offering excellent performance in terms of flexibility, hygiene, and ergonomics and demonstrating that the 360° approach to wrap-around mechanization is the right direction to go in.
Said Cecile Alexandre, Category Director Food Home & Personal Care at Sidel: “Packaging is a key component of any marketing mix: it must be eye-catching to differentiate brands in the marketplace with dependable performance all the way from concept to consumer. The advantages of PET as a packaging material are numerous: it is strong, unbreakable, light, transparent, safe, and above all 100% recyclable. As a lightweight material, PET offers also considerable environmental benefits in the form of lower transport costs and reduced fuel emissions. Its unique geometric properties and inherent barrier properties, together with its design flexibility, have enabled food, home and personal care manufacturers to use less and less material in the packaging process, while optimising energy use. These processes also help reduce waste and improve sustainability measures.” For more visit sidel.com and gebocermex.com
Source: SidelAuthor: COX