Preliminary programme posted for IDF World Dairy Summit 2019
Date 03.07.2019 | Category: News
We are looking forward to an exciting IDF World Dairy Summit 2019 from 23-26 September in Istanbul and are delighted to announce that the preliminary programme is now available on the website.
Under the theme of ‘Milk for Life’ participants will hear from the dairy sector’s foremost experts on some of today’s most relevant topics, including:
• Session 1: The future of dairy
• Session 2: Dairy outlook 2019-2020
• Session 3: How dairy’s diverse product category nourishes a global population
• Session 4: Dairy products composition: sugar, fat and salt
• Session 5: Benefits of dairy protein
• Session 6: Maximising dairy’s contribution to the SDGs
• Session 7: Sustainability challenges and opportunities
• Session 8: Dairy strategy on food loss and food waste
• Session 9: Unlocking the potential of small ruminants
A detailed programme will be available in the upcoming months. Of course, the scientific agenda is complimented by the Posters and Exhibition Hall as well as many networking opportunities, including a welcome reception, farmer dinner, gala dinner, and technical and social tours, which are not to be missed.
Registration is now open and participants from across the entire dairy chain are welcome to attend this fantastic event in Turkey. For more visit idfwds2019.com
Source: World Dairy SummitAuthor: COX